Zionist Occupation Army Preparing For Ground Invasion Of Gaza Strip

The Zionist occupation  army is preparing for a possible ground incursion into the besieged Gaza Strip after launching several airstrikes on the coastal sliver.

The army mobilized troops for the potential ground invasion as part of what it dubbed “Operation Protective Edge,” saying the offensive seeks to strike the Palestinian resistance movement.

“We are mounting the forces to enable us to mobilize if required. I can’t see that happening immediately but we have a green light to recruit more reserve troops that will enable us to carry out a ground mission,” Israeli military spokesman Lieutenant Colonel Peter Lerner said.

Dozens of heavily armored vehicles, including tanks and bulldozers, are lining up on the Gaza border, awaiting an order to act, while Israeli news outlets say everything is ready for a ground assault.

Meanwhile, concerns are on the rise in Israel that Hamas rockets could reach as far as Tel Aviv in retaliation for Israel’s escalated airstrikes on Gaza. Israel on Tuesday hit at least 50 sites in Gaza by air and sea.

The Palestinian resistance movement said it was responding to “Zionist aggression,”.

Tensions heightened between Palestinians and Israelis after the burning alive of Mohammed Abu Khdeir, a Palestinian teen in East al-Quds last week. Abu Khdeir’s death came after Israel buried three settlers, whose bodies were found in a field near the village of Hilhul, north of the West Bank city of al-Khalil (Hebron).

PRESS T.V

R.S

You might also like
Latest news
UN Resident and Humanitarian Coordinator in Syria: Reports about United Nations evacuating all its s... Army General Command: The Syrian people are facing systematic media and terrorist war aiming at dest... Syrian Army Eliminates large numbers of Terrorists, destroys dozens of their vehicles in northern Ho... Presidency of the Republic: President Al-Assad is assuming his work, national and constitutional dut... Lavrov: Russia, Iran, Turkey agreed on facilitating the stopping of military operations in Syria, st... Iran reaffirms ongoing support for Syrian people, government Russian and Iraqi foreign ministers discuss situation in Syria and its serious impacts on the region... Damascus International Airport operating at full capacity, news about stopping operations is not tru... The Russian "Roads of Glory - Our History" movement condems the terrorist organizations' attack on S... Baghaei: Allegations about the evacuation of the Iranian Embassy in Damascus are not true 27 martyrs in Israeli occupation massacres in Gaza A statement by the General Command of the Army and Armed Forces Joint statement of the foreign ministers of Syria, Iraq and Iran: "Threatening Syria’s security enda... Friends of UN Charter condemn terrorist attacks in Syria Foreign Ministers of Syria, Iraq and Iran hold joint press conference on the situation in Syria Iraqi President reaffirms need to preserve Syria's unity and sovereignty Israeli occupation forces raid Kamal Adwan hospital in Gaza, force medical staff and patients to lea... The Syrian Army eliminates dozens of terrorists in Hama countryside Lavrov: Information indicates the United States, Britain support terrorist groups in northern Syria Fayyadh: Syria’s security cannot be separated from Iraq’s