Zionist Forces Deliberately Killed Palestinian Teenager

An international organization working to promote and protect the rights of Palestinian children says Zionist military forces ‘deliberately’ shot dead a 17-year-old Palestinian teenage boy during a protest in the occupied West Bank last month.

Defense for Children International Palestine (DCIP) said on Saturday that 17-year-old Qusay al-Amour was killed during violent clashes in the town of Tuqu’, located 12 kilometers southeast of Bethlehem, on January 16, stressing that he was fatally shot rather than being indiscriminately struck.

The DCIP further added that Amour sustained two gunshot wounds in the chest. One of the bullets fired at him purportedly struck the upper right side of the chest, while another hit the center of his chest, causing severe internal bleeding and his death at last.

 Hisham Abu Shakra, a witness and photographer for Turkey’s official Anadolu news agency, said the 17-year-old was far away from confrontations between Palestinian youths and Israeli forces near the western entrance of Tuqu’ as an onlooker.

Shakhra added that he heard shots being fired four times in a row before Amour fell to the ground. A number of troopers then moved speedily toward the Palestinian boy, and viciously battered him after which they dragged the ill-fated teenager towards their jeeps.

Citing Israeli rights group, B’Tselem Defense for Children International Palestine further noted that Israeli forces use excessive force and live ammunition during clashes with Palestinian demonstrators in the West Bank.

The DCIP also dismissed earlier allegations that Israeli troopers use the Ruger 10/22 semi-automatic rim fire rifle in the face of protesting Palestinian crowds, saying the severity of gunshot wounds that Palestinians have suffered shows they have been struck with much stronger rifles.

Tens of Palestinians detained at al-Khalil rally

Meanwhile, tens of Palestinians have been injured after fierce skirmishes broke out between porters and Israeli forces in the Beit Amr region of the West Bank.

Local sources, requesting anonymity, said Israeli forces used tear gas canisters, stun grenades, live ammunition as well as rubber-coated steel bullets to break up the rally.

Israeli military forces then sealed the entrances into and exits out of Beit Amr, checking all vehicles arriving at and departing from the area.

The occupied Palestinian territories have witnessed tensions ever since Israel imposed restrictions on the entry of Palestinian worshipers into the al-Aqsa Mosque compound in East Jerusalem al-Quds in August 2015.

Nearly 280 Palestinians have lost their lives at the hands of Israeli forces since the beginning of October that year.

PRESS T.V

R.S

You might also like
Latest news
Demonstration in Moadamiyet al Sham A vigil for the people of Khan Sheikhoun commemorating the 8th anniversary of the chemical massacre Al Sheibani :On the anniversary of the chemical attack on Khan Sheikhoun (Idlib)we pledge to continu... Al Sheibani welcomes decision of Human Rights Council Civil delegations visit the city of Nawa to offer condolences to the martyrs families and community ... Turkey Warns Against Israeli Actions in Syria, Citing Risks to Regional Stability and Counterterrori... A protest in the city of Sweida condemning the Israeli attacks Minister al-Ali  discusses with Syrian doctors  in Germany ways to support the health sector Eid al-Fitr Initiative " a message of hope and love for children and families” The organization of Islamic Cooperation condemns the ongoing Israeli attacks on Syrian territory The health sector in Gaza is suffering a catastrophic situation Kuwaiti Foreign Ministry condemns Israeli attacks on Syria          Turkey holds Israel responsible for threatening regional security First phase of prisoner exchange deal between the government and the SDF completed Repeated Israeli raids on Syria receive wide condemnation Presidential Decree announcing the ministerial formation of the government of the Syrian Arab Republ... United Nations condemns repeated Israeli escalation in Syria Emmanuel Macron:Trump's tariffs are a shock to international trade Will Syria Be Affected by Trump’s Decision of imposing Tariffs Qatar calls for urgent international action to stop repeated Israeli raids on Syria