Zionist Entity Raid in Gaza City Kills 4 Children as Toll Tops 210 Martyrs

The Zionist entity intensified its air strikes on Gaza strip early on Wednesday, as the death toll of the brutal offensive against the besieged enclave passed 210.

Four children were killed in Gaza City on Wednesday, medics said, in Israeli shelling.

All four were on the beach when the attack took place, emergency services spokesman Ashraf al-Qudra said, with several injured children taking refuge at a nearby hotel where journalists were staying.

Emergency spokesman Ashraf al-Qudra said that a strike on a house in the southern city of Rafah killed two men, adding that a separate raid killed a young man.

Another Rafah strike shortly afterwards left one man dead, Qudra said, while a raid on the home of Mohammed al-Arjani in the southern city of Khan Yunis killed his son Abdullah, 19, , taking the death toll of the Israeli assault to 202.Destruction in Gaza as occupation forces launches brutal offensive against Palestinians

Some of the first raids on Wednesday morning targeted homes of senior Hamas officials, including Mahmud al-Zahar, but there were no reports of casualties in those strikes.

It was the ninth day of Israel’s Operation “Protective Edge”.  Since July 8, resistance fighters have fired nearly 1,000 rockets and mortars into the occupied territories, and the Zionist entity has carried out around 1,500 strikes, according to the occupation army.

Meanwhile, Tuesday saw Israel’s first death, when a man was killed as a rocket hit the Erez border crossing.

Four Israelis have been seriously injured by rocket fire, and the Israeli air strikes have wounded more than 1,500 Palestinians.

The Gaza-based Palestinian Centre for Human Rights said on Sunday, when the Gaza toll stood at over 150, that three quarters of the dead were civilians.

And on Monday, a senior UN official said more than a quarter of the victims were children.

Earlier on Tuesday, resistance the Zionist entity accepted an Egyptian ceasefire proposal, the Palestinian resistance rejected it, saying it was “an initiative of kneeling and submission since it “doesn’t fulfill the demands of the Palestinian people.”

1500 Israeli air strikes on 360 sq. km. yet resistance rockets escalate 

Meanwhile, it has been two weeks of intense fighting between the resistance movement in Gaza and the Zionist army which has scored new records in their history of terrorism.

There have been more than 1500 Zionist air strikes on the homes and neighborhoods of the Gaza strip. The number of martyrs has reached nearly 200 while more than 1400 were wounded.

This is in addition to major destruction following several bombs on the Gaza strip, an area that does not exceed 360 sq. km.

Despite all this, the resistance movement’s rockets continued paralyzing the life in the occupied territories, in areas such as Tel Aviv, Jerusalem, and Haifa.

It also came as the resistance had threatened to target strategic areas, like Dimona, the Israeli nuclear reactor, and Haifa, home to Israel’s chemical facilities.

Regardless of the ongoing air strikes against Gaza, resistance fighters have fired about 1,000 rockets and mortars from Gaza into the occupied land, in areas that are 140km away.

The intense fighting has also sent 5 million Israelis to shelters, a precedent in the history of battles with resistance movements.

Al- Manar News

R.S

You might also like
Latest news
UN Resident and Humanitarian Coordinator in Syria: Reports about United Nations evacuating all its s... Army General Command: The Syrian people are facing systematic media and terrorist war aiming at dest... Syrian Army Eliminates large numbers of Terrorists, destroys dozens of their vehicles in northern Ho... Presidency of the Republic: President Al-Assad is assuming his work, national and constitutional dut... Lavrov: Russia, Iran, Turkey agreed on facilitating the stopping of military operations in Syria, st... Iran reaffirms ongoing support for Syrian people, government Russian and Iraqi foreign ministers discuss situation in Syria and its serious impacts on the region... Damascus International Airport operating at full capacity, news about stopping operations is not tru... The Russian "Roads of Glory - Our History" movement condems the terrorist organizations' attack on S... Baghaei: Allegations about the evacuation of the Iranian Embassy in Damascus are not true 27 martyrs in Israeli occupation massacres in Gaza A statement by the General Command of the Army and Armed Forces Joint statement of the foreign ministers of Syria, Iraq and Iran: "Threatening Syria’s security enda... Friends of UN Charter condemn terrorist attacks in Syria Foreign Ministers of Syria, Iraq and Iran hold joint press conference on the situation in Syria Iraqi President reaffirms need to preserve Syria's unity and sovereignty Israeli occupation forces raid Kamal Adwan hospital in Gaza, force medical staff and patients to lea... The Syrian Army eliminates dozens of terrorists in Hama countryside Lavrov: Information indicates the United States, Britain support terrorist groups in northern Syria Fayyadh: Syria’s security cannot be separated from Iraq’s