Zionist Entity Kills Dozens of Palestinians During Gaza Truce

The Zionist entity’s regime has unilaterally ended a UN-brokered ceasefire in Gaza, with the Israeli army launching fresh deadly attacks on civilian sites across the besieged Gaza Strip.

Palestinian officials say at least 50 Palestinians were killed and some 200 more injured after Israeli tanks struck a major shopping center and residential areas in southern Gaza on Friday.

Israeli media reports say Tel Aviv has informed the United Nations that the ceasefire in the impoverished Palestinian region is over.

Prime Minister of Zionist occupation entity Benjamin Netanyahu has accused Palestinian resistance groups of violating the truce. However, Hamas and other resistance groups have rejected the allegation, saying Israeli attacks on Rafah provoked retaliatory fire from Palestinian fighters.

Sources say the 72-hour humanitarian lull was meant to allow Palestinians to bury their dead and treat the wounded.

This is while the Israeli military has confirmed that one of its soldiers was captured by Palestinian resistance fighters in the Gaza Strip.

The military wing of resistance, the Qassam Brigades, has confirmed that it had captured an Israeli soldier. Palestinian fighters also say they have killed 15 more Israeli soldiers in the south of Gaza.

Also on Friday, the Israeli military confirmed that five of its soldiers died in a mortar strike near the impoverished territory.

Israeli military says it has so far lost nearly 61 of its troops in clashes with Palestinian resistance fighters, but Hamas says over 146 Israeli soldiers have been killed over the past 24 days. This is seen as the heaviest loss of life for the Israeli military in years.

The death toll from the ongoing Israeli aerial and ground attacks in the war-stricken Gaza Strip is on the rise. About 1,500 Palestinians have been killed and over 8,000 injured following 25 days of Israeli aerial and ground assaults on the Gaza Strip.

Zionist entity confirms 61 troops killed in war on Gaza

The Zionist entity’s military says more than 60 soldiers have so far been killed since the Tel Aviv regime launched its ground incursion into the Gaza Strip.

According to the Israeli military, five Israeli soldiers were killed in a retaliatory mortar fire by Palestinian resistance fighters late on Thursday, bringing the number of soldiers who had died in the war on Gaza to 61.

It also confirmed that 19 other Israeli troops have been injured over the past 24 hours.

This is while the Palestinian resistance fighters put the death toll among Israeli soldiers at more than 130.

Israel and the Palestinian resistance movement have agreed to an unconditional 72-hour ceasefire which took effect at 8:00 a.m. local time (0500 GMT) on Friday.

However, reports say the Israeli regime resumed its offensive this morning despite the truce deal, prompting Palestinian resistance fighters to fire retaliatory rockets into the Israeli-occupied Palestinian territories.

Palestinian sources say at least four people had been killed and many others injured after Israeli warplanes bombed the town of Rafah in the south of the coastal enclave shortly after the ceasefire took effect.

At least 1,460 people, mostly civilians, have lost their lives and some 8,400 others have been injured in the Israeli regime’s military offensive against the Gaza Strip since July 8. On July 17, thousands of Israeli soldiers launched a ground invasion into the densely-populated strip.

PRESS T.V

R.S

You might also like
Latest news
UN Resident and Humanitarian Coordinator in Syria: Reports about United Nations evacuating all its s... Army General Command: The Syrian people are facing systematic media and terrorist war aiming at dest... Syrian Army Eliminates large numbers of Terrorists, destroys dozens of their vehicles in northern Ho... Presidency of the Republic: President Al-Assad is assuming his work, national and constitutional dut... Lavrov: Russia, Iran, Turkey agreed on facilitating the stopping of military operations in Syria, st... Iran reaffirms ongoing support for Syrian people, government Russian and Iraqi foreign ministers discuss situation in Syria and its serious impacts on the region... Damascus International Airport operating at full capacity, news about stopping operations is not tru... The Russian "Roads of Glory - Our History" movement condems the terrorist organizations' attack on S... Baghaei: Allegations about the evacuation of the Iranian Embassy in Damascus are not true 27 martyrs in Israeli occupation massacres in Gaza A statement by the General Command of the Army and Armed Forces Joint statement of the foreign ministers of Syria, Iraq and Iran: "Threatening Syria’s security enda... Friends of UN Charter condemn terrorist attacks in Syria Foreign Ministers of Syria, Iraq and Iran hold joint press conference on the situation in Syria Iraqi President reaffirms need to preserve Syria's unity and sovereignty Israeli occupation forces raid Kamal Adwan hospital in Gaza, force medical staff and patients to lea... The Syrian Army eliminates dozens of terrorists in Hama countryside Lavrov: Information indicates the United States, Britain support terrorist groups in northern Syria Fayyadh: Syria’s security cannot be separated from Iraq’s