Ten Children Killed As Zionist Entity Bombs Gaza Playground, Hospital

Zionist occupation army on Monday bombed a park near the beach in Gaza City as well as al-Shifa hospital, killing at least 10 children on the first day of the Eid al-Fitr holiday, medics said.

14 Palestinians were also martyred late Monday as the Israeli army shelled different areas in Gaza.

The strike on the park hit a playground beside the al-Shati refugee camp, while the other strike hit the outpatient clinic of al-Shifa Hospital, which is the main hospital in the besieged coastal enclave.

The strike killed 10 children as they were playing with their families while wearing holiday clothes they had been given to celebrate the end of the holy month of Ramadan.

Eyewitnesses said that 40 were also injured in the strike, which some were calling an “Eid massacre.”

Director of reception at al-Shifa Hospital Ayman al-Sahbani said that a total of 10 children’s bodies had arrived at the hospital as a result of the two strikes. It was unclear how many casualties had come as a result of the attack on the hospital.

Thousands of Palestinians have taken refuge in the al-Shifa Hospital, as 130,000 have fled their homes.

Israeli shelling killed seven Palestinians and injured over 50 others in Jabaliya earlier on Monday amid a relative lull in fighting compared to previous days.

Another Palestinian, meanwhile, succumbed to his wounds, while seven bodies were recovered in Khuzaa in the eastern Gaza Strip as medical teams took advantage of the calm to retrieve bodies from the rubble of the heavily bombarded neighborhood.

Monday’s attacks brought the total Palestinian death toll to over 1,065, with more than 6,250 injured.

Palestinian Resistance Encounters War on Gaza: Kills 18 Zionists

Meanwhile, The Palestinian resistance asserted it killed 10 Zionist soldiers in a heroic operation in Shujaiya, eastern Gaza.

The Palestinian resistance had already announced that it had targeted an Israeli tank with a missile, killing two Zionist soldiers in the village of Juhr al-Dik, near Gaza.

6Zionist settlers and 10 others were killed when the Palestinian resistance fired mortar bombs onto the Israeli settlement of Eshkol.

Two of the injured had succumbed to their wounds.

The Palestinian resistance also said it had clashed with Israeli occupation army in Jabaliya in northern Gaza, firing six mortars at its troops.

Zionist Entity Must Be Prepared for Long Gaza Campaign, says Netanyahu

Prime Minister of Zionist occupation entity Benjamin Netanyahu said Monday Zionists must be ready for a long military campaign in Gaza, after six settlers were killed today by the resistance mortar fire.

“We must be prepared for a lengthy campaign,” Netanyahu said in a speech broadcast live, soon after the news of the shelling of the Eshkol region that also reportedly wounded at least 12 settlers.

“Israeli settlers cannot live with the threat from rockets and from death tunnels — death from above and from below,” he said.

Al- Manar News

R.S

You might also like
Latest news
UN Resident and Humanitarian Coordinator in Syria: Reports about United Nations evacuating all its s... Army General Command: The Syrian people are facing systematic media and terrorist war aiming at dest... Syrian Army Eliminates large numbers of Terrorists, destroys dozens of their vehicles in northern Ho... Presidency of the Republic: President Al-Assad is assuming his work, national and constitutional dut... Lavrov: Russia, Iran, Turkey agreed on facilitating the stopping of military operations in Syria, st... Iran reaffirms ongoing support for Syrian people, government Russian and Iraqi foreign ministers discuss situation in Syria and its serious impacts on the region... Damascus International Airport operating at full capacity, news about stopping operations is not tru... The Russian "Roads of Glory - Our History" movement condems the terrorist organizations' attack on S... Baghaei: Allegations about the evacuation of the Iranian Embassy in Damascus are not true 27 martyrs in Israeli occupation massacres in Gaza A statement by the General Command of the Army and Armed Forces Joint statement of the foreign ministers of Syria, Iraq and Iran: "Threatening Syria’s security enda... Friends of UN Charter condemn terrorist attacks in Syria Foreign Ministers of Syria, Iraq and Iran hold joint press conference on the situation in Syria Iraqi President reaffirms need to preserve Syria's unity and sovereignty Israeli occupation forces raid Kamal Adwan hospital in Gaza, force medical staff and patients to lea... The Syrian Army eliminates dozens of terrorists in Hama countryside Lavrov: Information indicates the United States, Britain support terrorist groups in northern Syria Fayyadh: Syria’s security cannot be separated from Iraq’s