Report: Saudi Military Delegation in Secret Visit to Zionist entity over Iran

A senior military delegation from Saudi Arabia secretly visited the Zionist entity to discuss the nuclear deal reached between Iran and the world powers last month, the Israeli and Arab media reports said.

Israeli radio reported that Saudi Deputy Defense Minister Salman bin-Sultan, who is the brother of Saudi Arabia’s spy chief Prince Bandar bin Sultan bin Abdulaziz, had recently visited the Zionist entity, Al-Manar reported.

Based on a report by the Palestinian news portal al-Manar, the Israeli radio said that Salman Bin Sultan, accompanied by two Saudi officers secretly “met Israeli security leaders”.

The Saudi delegation also visited “one of the Israeli military bases accompanied by a senior member of the Israeli staff board”, the news portal reported, quoting confidential reports.

Earlier on November 24, Iran and the six world powers — the United States, Britain, France, Russia, China and Germany — sealed an interim deal to pave the way for the full resolution of the West’s decade-old dispute with Iran over its nuclear energy program.

However Israel slammed the agreement, with Netanyahu describing it as a “historic mistake”.

On November 17, the British newspaper The Sunday Times reported that Riyadh has given the go-ahead for Israeli planes to use its airspace for possible attacks on Iran over Tehran’s nuclear energy program.

Source:FNA

R.S

You might also like
Latest news
British Mission in Syria posted on platform “X” on the anniversary of the chemical attack on the cit... Press Release Issued by the Government of the Syrian Arab Republic Regarding the Amnesty Internation... President Al-Sharaa receives a message of congratulations from the Director of the Organization for ... The Secretary General of the Arab League warns of the consequences of the Israeli riot in the region Britain calls on Israel to respect the territorial integrity of Syria The U.S. Embassy in Syria praises the civilized role of Syrians living in America Solidarity vigils with the families of the martyrs of Daraa throughout Syria Demonstration in Moadamiyet al Sham A vigil for the people of Khan Sheikhoun commemorating the 8th anniversary of the chemical massacre Al Sheibani :On the anniversary of the chemical attack on Khan Sheikhoun (Idlib)we pledge to continu... Al Sheibani welcomes decision of Human Rights Council Civil delegations visit the city of Nawa to offer condolences to the martyrs families and community ... Turkey Warns Against Israeli Actions in Syria, Citing Risks to Regional Stability and Counterterrori... A protest in the city of Sweida condemning the Israeli attacks Minister al-Ali  discusses with Syrian doctors  in Germany ways to support the health sector Eid al-Fitr Initiative " a message of hope and love for children and families” The organization of Islamic Cooperation condemns the ongoing Israeli attacks on Syrian territory The health sector in Gaza is suffering a catastrophic situation Kuwaiti Foreign Ministry condemns Israeli attacks on Syria          Turkey holds Israel responsible for threatening regional security