Government to launch dialogue website

Damascus is witnessing intensify meetings between government and political parties including opposition ones to pave the way for launching national dialogue.

The ministerial committee formed to follow up the implementation of the three-staged political plan met on Monday Secretary General of National Youths Party for Justice and Development and politburo’s members.

The meeting aims to exchange viewpoints and crystallize common vision to start national dialogue, SANA reported.

The Committee’s Head, Premier Dr. Wael al-Halqi, said during the meeting that the first stage of the political plan concentrates on holding talks with all social and political parties that believe in dialogue based on national principles.

Al-Halqi also talked about what have been achieved so far as regards aid being offered to displaced citizens, guarantees to displaced Syrians’ return from neighboring countries, legal guarantees to settle status of gunmen after laying down their weapons, prisoners and abductees’ file.

Following the meeting, Barwin Ibrahim, the Party’s Secretary General told reporters: “It is important to support the sub-committees formed in all provinces to start dialogue.”

“The party is to candidate representatives to join sub- committees to make dialogue success,” Ibrahim added, stressing that the party backs the political plan outlined by President Bashar al-Assad to solve the crisis.

She appealed to all parties and citizens to take part in the national dialogue to surpass the crisis.

The ministerial committee includes Deputy Prime Minister for Economic Affairs, Ministers of Information, Justice, National Reconciliation, Transport, Industry, Red Crescent Affairs, and People’s Assembly Affairs.

In a relevant context, the cabinet convened today (Monday) to follow up implementation of the political plan and decided to launch a website to communicate with the Syrian society’s components.

The website also seeks to enrich the national dialogue through the Syrian citizens’ contributions.

Minister of Telecommunication and IT, Dr. ImadSaboni, briefed the cabinet on the primary design of the website which would include several chatting rooms.

BasmaQaddour

You might also like
Latest news
A protest in the city of Sweida condemning the Israeli attacks Minister al-Ali  discusses with Syrian doctors  in Germany ways to support the health sector Eid al-Fitr Initiative " a message of hope and love for children and families” The organization of Islamic Cooperation condemns the ongoing Israeli attacks on Syrian territory The health sector in Gaza is suffering a catastrophic situation Kuwaiti Foreign Ministry condemns Israeli attacks on Syria          Turkey holds Israel responsible for threatening regional security First phase of prisoner exchange deal between the government and the SDF completed Repeated Israeli raids on Syria receive wide condemnation Presidential Decree announcing the ministerial formation of the government of the Syrian Arab Republ... United Nations condemns repeated Israeli escalation in Syria Emmanuel Macron:Trump's tariffs are a shock to international trade Will Syria Be Affected by Trump’s Decision of imposing Tariffs Qatar calls for urgent international action to stop repeated Israeli raids on Syria Prisoner exchange between the Internal Security Directorate in Aleppo and the SDF involves 250 priso... Syrian doctors in Germany launch campaign to perform hundreds of surgeries in six Syrian provinces Delegation of Syrian Jews in Washington meet with members of US Congress, call for lifting sanctions... Jordan and Egypt condemn the latest Israeli aggression on Syria Funeral of the martyrs in the Israeli aggression that targeted Nawa city in Daraa Jordan's King stresses need to support Syria's efforts to maintain its security and stability