H.E. President Bashar Al-Assad's yesterday field visit to the frontlines with the foreign-backed multinational terrorists has indeed been heroism of leadership and presidency . Among his family members, the hero and brave Army and Defense Forces, President Assad toured and inspected the frontlines with exceptional bravery, determination and humanity! Words are not suffice to describe or give the exact expressions about Assad's heroism and fight against terrorism in defense of all humans everywhere. Deeds and heroic deeds in defense of sovereignty, independency, freedom, light and civilization could but give a hint regarding President Assad's frequent visits, be announced or not, to where none can tread but the Lion!
With this in mind , it is a privilege to publish some of the said about H.E. President Bashar Al-Assad:
H.E. President Bashar Al-Assad is a highly educated man, highly respected and has carried out many reforms and changes, including the writing of a new Constitution, and holding Presidential and Parliamentary elections, said Eva, adding that President Assad could have fled his country and lived at ease abroad but that he stayed heroically defending his country and Syrians in fighting terrorism on behalf of the world.
The First Lady, Asma Al-Assad's role and extensive humanitarian work should also be noted.
Last year, before Christmas, I attended an Al-Farah concert. The day before, at choir practice, the President and the First Lady dropped in on the choir. Photos and videos showed thrilled choir members, happy, smiling at the visit.
He has popular support as President more than most world leaders, including notably those in countries like France, Canada, the USA, Germany and others, confidently asserted Eva, by way of example, singing in Arabic what millions of Syrians chant: ' Allah, Syria, and Bashar'. Eva noted the many massive demonstrations in support for President al-Assad, since early 2011 onwards.
President Bashar Al-Assad is the leader figure who is able to take decisions, define causes of malfunctioning. President Assad has underscored the necessity for encountering and fighting terrorism defining those who back and support terrorism. H.E. President Bashar Al-Assad is highly respected worldwide. President Assad gained every credibility for his clarifications about the risks of terrorist with its aftermath consequences against Europe and the world nd the events have proven the accuracy of his clarifications."
Franklin Lamb, a well-known US Professor and peace advocate: June 2016:
Excellent summary of this great statesman!
His moral and intellectual qualities are real and superlative yes!
Certainly, in the West and in the Arab countries, many would like to be like him, many to envy, and many covet its natural right to life and statesman.
Owning moral greatness, in today's world, it is very disturbing ...
Have political resolve, charisma, positive leadership, majority support in his own country, exposed to the world with lucidity and competence, as Dr Assad is on Syria and its government, generates deep resentment from those who do not have a shred , even, of his moral stature.
The impudence, arrogance and immorality of those who invaded the country and attack the legitimacy of his government, and subject to trial in the International Court, if these bodies acted with truth and justice!
I see no other candidate in a position to take a government in Syria !!!!!
He, only He, brings with it the competence, will and love for the nation and its people !!!
This man is admirable, one day, I hope, that history do him justice, and that history severely JüLGE his opponents inside and outside Syria.
He is the only one with this view of aggregation and respect for cultural and religious diversity! Fact nonexistent in Arab countries, and dare I say, even in the West ...
Your wedding is one more proof of his success of his life blessed by God! His beautiful, brave and competent wife is a gift!
Perfect soulmates who met that complement ...
Long life to you, your family! God bless the nation and the Syrian people !!!!
The most honored, indisputable and great response was given by the Syrian people to the West, and especially the countries that are leading the attacks against Syrian nation and its legitimate and honorable President Dr. Assad!
They were puzzled by the strength and unity of the people at the polls!
It is the union that strengthens!
In Syria we see the true meaning of honor, dignity and courage!
Qualities nonexistent enemies of the Nation Syria !!!
Long and blessed life Dr. Bahar al-Assad! God bless your family and your people!
Maria De Fatima Moraes Rodrigues, June, 2016: a Distinguished Brazilian Peace Activist:
Good afternoon. I am a high school teacher in a highly Islamic population around the Detroit area. I wanted to extend my greetings to President Assad. Please let him know he has much support here, and every semester in my class we debater the proposition on whether President Assad is the best choice for Syria. The results among the students are almost always unanimous in favor. I believe that if Americans knew what he stood for, he would have a huge base of support, especially in contract to ISIS and other extremists terrorist organizations. I was wondering if President Assad is open to interviews from people like me in the West who firmly believe that he is the best person to lead Syria.
Thanks for your help.
"Wherever I’ve gone in Syria (as well as many months in various parts of Lebanon, where I’ve met Syrians from all over Syria) I’ve seen wide evidence of broad support for President al-Assad. The pride I’ve seen in a majority of Syrians in their President surfaces in the posters in homes and shops, in patriotic songs and Syrian flags at celebrations and in discussions with average Syrians of all faiths. Most Syrians request that I tell exactly what I have seen and to transmit the message that it is for Syrians to decide their future, that they support their president and army and that the only way to stop the bloodshed is for Western and Gulf nations to stop sending terrorists to Syria, for Turkey to stop warring on Syria, for the West to stop their nonsense talk about “freedom” and “democracy” and leave Syrians to decide their own future."
Eva Bartlett, March, 2016.
I have learned a great deal from your wonderful website: www.presidentassad.net
As I am putting together action plans to try to help sway public opinion here in the US about Syria, I wanted to start by sharing this article first that I wrote last fall...
What I Learned about Activism from President Bashar al-Assad
Although I had tried to be an informed and participatory citizen of my country, I was never an activist until I 'met' Syria. My first glimpse through the cracks in the wall of western narratives about the Middle East came from President Assad. Since then, almost all of my words have been modeled on his approach that won me over in a matter of minutes to at least wanting to know more.
Here's what he taught me:
1. Stay calm. The truth gives a confidence that does not require screaming and ranting.
2. Turn the other cheek. President Assad has a brilliant way of just letting insults and accusations deflect off him. He listens and then gives his side - but he doesn't take it all personally.
3. Speak clearly and openly. It wasn't 2 minutes into the first interview I saw with him that I was struck by how he was explaining things in a way I could understand.
4. Be accurate - don't exaggerate. When President Assad knows a number, he gives a number that he can back up - they don't end up getting exaggerated beyond credibility. If he doesn't know a number, he just says he doesn't have a number.
5. Give facts that can be backed up by the reality on the ground and solid sources. When I listened to the US backed Syrian National Council's Muslim Brotherhood leader Moaz al Khatib trying to give an interview the contrast could not have been more stark. President Assad consistently gave facts that could be checked and verified. His 'opposition', Khatib, spoke in generalizations and platitudes and spent an hour saying nothing of substance.
6. Be genuine. President Assad's love of Syrians and Syria shows in everything he says and does. He walks the walk instead of just talking the talk.
7. Don't just preach to the choir. I think this is what really limits the effectiveness of activism. While we all need to learn from and support each other, it is critical to be able to relate to people who don't understand in a way that is not offensive or insulting. Most people just plain to do not know about these situations. They work long hours, they have families, what little news they get comes from main stream media. It's a part time/full time job trying to stay on top of ONE issue for me. President Assad has given so many interviews with belligerent media and nations - it is a great example.
8. Engage with people. I went to a demonstration against the proposed bombing of Syria in Washington. The protesters walked around in a circle and just kept repeating slogans some woman kept shouting in a megaphone creating a wall of noise. I quickly left the group and just walked among the people and tried to answer questions and engage in conversation. I ended up on Iraqi TV.
9. Unfortunately, photos of dead children and other victims are not very effective as a sole means of getting sympathy for the cause. Anyone with a heart should be moved by the plight of the most innocent victims but the sad truth is, it doesn't really work.
10. Be an ambassador. The most effective activism is person to person. When I got to know Syrians my intellectual curiosity changed to genuine compassion and a hunger for the truth. President Assad is a very personal and gracious man. When I showed his interview to my husband, Syd said "I want to have that man over for dinner." In so many interviews I've seen of his, often you can watch the interviewer coming around to President Assad's point of view because he is really present WITH the person, listening carefully to them, then he responds to them and to the question. He's not just taking an opportunity to spout an agenda. Whoever he's with, whether children or foreign dignitaries, he is always gives the people he is with his full attention.
So that's it. He is called 'brutal'. He is called worse. But what he should be called is "Mr. President". And he is a great example of an effective activist.
Janice Kortkamp, a prominent US peace Activist, May, 2016.
I’m tired too much about all lie, fake photo facts and faked-up news articles about my country and Syria.
This is the copy of my reply to one of Fb friends’s article.
This is for those who have doubts....
Irina Pomeranseva Support President Bashar al-Assad cause he is the real Leader of his country, elected by a majority vote at the elections. He is well-educated person with European manners, progressive-minded & noble. His only guilt was that he started to support Russia & Eurasian Economic Union. Thats why he became the terrible ... like my President V.Putin. I want to advise to all Western & US propagandists to resign cause modern Russia is not the USSR. We have strong business community and we'll protect our country ( honor and dignity of our respected and beloved President), Syria and many other our allies. All the best.
Irina Pomeranseva, Russian Peace Activist, May 2016.
'I admire the democratically-elected popular President Bashar Al-Assad, who made in a very short time many reforms and took scores of democratic measures, where now international opposition operate on the ground and political parties mushroom… in just a few years of time, President Assad managed to make great developments. He is indeed a great president living among and with his people, whom he has been defending and often going out to meet and interact with,''
Chris Janseen, a veteran journalist from Belgium, who is also the Chairman of Syrian Friendship Association, May 2016.
Dr. Mohammad Abdo Al-Ibrahim