Israeli Occupation Forces Kill 15 Palestinians on Great March of Return

GAZA–Israeli occupation forces on Friday shot and killed 15 Palestinians as they quelled rallies that set out to commemorate the Land Day on many locations at the eastern border of the Gaza Strip, according to the Palestinian WAFA News Agency.

Palestinian Health Ministry said that the number of Palestinian martyrs on the Great March of Return reached 15, plus 1416 injured people.  

Earlier, the agency reported that Israeli occupation forces opened fire at thousands of Palestinians who participated in the Great March of Return along Gaza borders marking Land Day 42nd anniversary.  At least seven Palestinians have been killed and more than 550 others have been injured since Friday morning, said medical sources, according to the Palestinian WAFA News Agency.  

Earlier the Agency reported that a Palestinian farmer was killed and another injured several hours before the Great March of Return as an Israeli tank shell struck east of Qarara village in the southern Gaza district of Khan Younes.

The slain Palestinian, identified as Omar Samour, 27, had been reportedly gathering crops to sell later.

Saudi De Facto Leader Meets Leaders of Pro-Israeli Lobbies in US

Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman has met with the leaders of a number of pro-Israeli lobbying groups during his tour of the United States as the kingdom is moving towards normalization of diplomatic relations with the Tel Aviv regime at the expense of the Palestinian issue, Press TV reported.

According to a leaked copy of his itinerary, the Israeli Haaretz daily reported that bin Salman had conferred with officials from the American Israel Public Affairs Committee (AIPAC), Stand Up for Israel (ADL), the Jewish Federations of North America (JFNA), Presidents' Conference, B'nai B'rith and the American Jewish Committee (AJC).

The meeting comes as AIPAC, ADL and the JFNA have long fought against the pro-Palestine movement Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions (BDS), and spared no efforts to confront the global campaign.

Preliminary Results Suggest Egypt's El-Sisi Heading for Sweeping Victory in Presidential Elections

El-Sisi is securing an overwhelming majority with a vote share of around 90 percent.

CAIRO- Initial results of Egypt's presidential elections show that incumbent President Abdel Fattah El-Sisi is securing an overwhelming majority, with a vote share of around 90 percent, Ahram Arabic and state news agency MENA reported.

El-Sisi's sole rival, Ghad Party head Moussa Mostafa Moussa, appears to have obtained a meager 2-3 percent in most parts across the country.

Preliminary results also suggest that an average of 7 percent of electors have invalidated their votes in the overall election.

El-Sisi is running against a sole challenger, Ghad Party head Moussa Mostafa Moussa, in this election.

Iran prepared to solve regional problems, develop regional stability and security: Kharazi

Islamabad -- Former Foreign Minister of Iran and Head of Strategic Council on Foreign Relations Seyed Kamal Kharazi says Islamic Republic is prepared to cooperate with other countries both bilaterally and multilaterally to solve the problems of region and help develop the regional stability and security.

Giving a lecture on ‘Emerging Regional and Global Scenario: A Perspective from Iran’ at Pakistan’s Institute for Policy Studies in Islamabad, he said it is imperative for countries to cooperate with each other and contribute to the stability of the region.

Iran Urges US, Europe to Discontinue Support for Aggressors in Yemen

Iran has urged the United States and “some European countries” to discontinue their support for aggressor states in Yemen, accusing them of destroying the impoverished Arab country and committing crimes against humanity.

“It would be more appropriate for the United States and some European countries to take serious steps to stop the war and incessant war crimes in Yemen instead of supporting aggressors against Yemen and supplying them with all kinds of arms and military aircraft,” Iran's Foreign Ministry said in a statement released on Sunday to mark the beginning of the fourth year of the Yemen war, Press TV reported.