Zionist Regime Forces Demolish Homes of Two Palestinians

Zionist military forces have razed two Palestinian houses in the occupied West Bank despite international condemnation of the regime’s demolition campaign against Palestinian homes and properties.

Local residents and witnesses said on Monday that Israeli soldiers and bulldozers rolled into the Qalandiya refugee camp and leveled two houses to the ground.

The demolition was carried out against the homes of the families of Issa Assaf and Annan Hammed, who were shot dead by Israeli forces during an alleged attack late last year near the Old City of al-Quds

Iraqi Forces Kill 50 Daesh Terrorists in Salahuddin Province

At least 50 members of the Daesh Takfiri terrorist group have been killed while 40 other arrested in a series of counter-terrorism operations against the extremists across Iraq, according to Press T.V.

Lieutenant General Abdul Ghani al-Assadi, the commander of Iraq’s counter-terrorism forces, said on Monday that the terrorists were killed during a high-scale military operation in the town of al-Shirqat in northern Salahuddin province, Lebanon's al-Ahed news website reported.

Erdogan to be Referred to International Court for Ties with ISIS: Turkish MP

ANKARA, (ST)- Senior Member of Turkish Republican People's Party (CHP), MP Aran Erdam has announced that President of the Turkish regime Recepe Tayyib Erdogan will be referred to the International Court for his ties with ISIS terrorist organization, stressing that he will prove this relation sooner or later.

Three Bomb Attacks Hit near Mosque in Qatif, Security Headquarters in Medina

Two bomb blasts have hit near a mosque in Saudi Arabia’s eastern city of Qatif while a third bomb has gone off close to a security headquarters at Prophet's Mosque in the western city of Medina, according to Press TV.

Witnesses said Monday that they saw body parts at the site of the explosion near Qatif's Faraj al-Omran mosque, which is frequented by people in the holy month of Ramadan.

70 professors regret removal of S. Arabia from child-killer list

More than 70 professors in Europe and North America have expressed concern over a UN decision to remove Saudi Arabia from its blacklist of child rights violators amid Riyadh’s military campaign in Yemen.

In a letter to UN chief Ban Ki-moon, 73 professors expressed shock at “the brazen vulgarity of power that a single ruling family in one member state can assert against the entirety of the UN to prevent it from documenting war crimes and crimes against humanity,” according to the Tehran Times.

The signatories, all professors of top universities including Harvard, Columbia, Georgetown, Princeton, Oxford and Cambridge, further pointed to the exclusion of Israel from a similar list.

It is the second time in a year that the UN has dropped the name of a regime charged with war crimes from such rosters, they said.