• 6 potatoes, scrubbed and cut into wedges
• 3 tablespoons butter, melted
• 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
• 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
• Salt and pepper
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Mix together melted butter and oil, then pour into a 9x13 inch baking dish. Place the potatoes into the dish, and stir until coated. Sprinkle with rosemary, salt, and pepper. Cover with aluminum foil.
3. Bake in the oven for 30 minutes, or until the potatoes are tender. Stir the potatoes occasionally to ensure even cooking.