Breaking News

Terrorist groups in the countryside of Idleb and Aleppo continue to prevent civilians from leaving terrorist-held areas

IDLEB/ALEPPO, (ST)- Terrorist organizations in the countryside of Idleb and Aleppo continued on Monday to prevent civilians from leaving the terrorist-held areas via the humanitarian corridors in Abu al-Duhour, al-Hbeit and al-Hader in order to use them as human shields.

SANA reporter said that the terrorists keep threatening the locals who try to reach the corridors in order to leave the terrorist-controlled areas to safe places that have been liberated by the Syrian Arab army.

The terrorists sabotaged the sub roads leading to the humanitarian corridors and booby-trapped some of them. They also placed sand barriers on the roads to prevent cars from reaching the citizens who want to leave.

Russian MPs reiterate Syria's right to defend itself against terrorists and aggressors

MOSCOW, (ST)- A number of Russian Parliamentarians have affirmed that the political process in Syria won't succeed without the complete elimination of terrorism.

In a  statement to SANA correspondent in Moscow on Monday, Deputy Chairman of the Russian state Duma Pyotr Tolstoy reiterated Syria's right to defend itself against terrorists and against all who try to attack its territories.

He stressed the need to continue the war on international terrorism in the region, particularly in the light of the presence of an international coalition led by the United States which claims that it is fighting terrorism while in fact it is doing nothing to stop any terrorist crimes in the region.

Russia deeply concerned over continuous terrorist activities in Idleb

MOSCOW, (ST)- Kremlin Spokesman Dimitry Peskov has stressed that the terrorist organizations in Syria’s Idleb are pressing ahead with their terrorist activities, voicing Russia’s concern over this issue.

“We are still concerned over the continuous terrorist activities of the armed groups in Syria’s Idleb,” Peskov told journalists in Moscow on Monday.

Archbishop Attallah Hanna: “Deal of the Century” is a US-covered Israeli plan to deepen occupation

OCCUPIED AL-QUDS, (ST)- Archbishop Atallah Hanna, Head of the Sebastia Diocese of the Greek Orthodox Church in al-Quds (Jerusalem), has stressed that the Palestinians categorically reject the ill-famed “Deal of the Century”, stressing that they won’t give up their legitimate rights and will continue struggling to put an end to the Israeli occupation.

During a meeting with German journalists on Monday, Archbishop Hanna made it clear that the deal, recently announced by the US President Donald Trump, is a US-covered Israeli plan to deepen occupation, undermine the Palestinian cause and capture al-Quds and falsify its history, identity and heritage.

Universal condemnation of US-Israeli “Deal of the Century”

Demonstration in front of the American Embassy in Beirut protesting against the so- called “Deal of the Century”

BEIRUT, (ST)- A number of demonstrators rallied in front of the US Embassy in Beirut on Sunday to protest against the so-called “Deal of the Century” announced last week by US President Donald Trump.

According to the Lebanese National News Agency, the protestors lifted the Lebanese and Palestinian flags and chanted slogans condemning the US administration’s policies.  They affirmed that the Palestinian cause will continue to be the central cause of the Arabs and that this US-Israeli conspiracy will be foiled by the will and resistance of the Palestinian people.